- The KGG campaign has made its final submission to the Makana Municipality’s Naming Task Team.
- The results showed overwhelmingly that the Grahamstown community as a whole and many others from elsewhere in the country and overseas support keeping the name Grahamstown.
- For information on the background to the debate click on “Archive” and for details of the KGG submission click on “KGG submission”.
- We are grateful for the support the campaign received and we are hopeful that our submission will influence the final decision of the Naming Task Team.
- The NTT is still continuing with a consultation process and anyone who still wants to comment on the matter should direct their emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to: email@example.com
- Please mark your email: FOR ATTENTION : COUNCILLOR J WELLS, NAMING TASK TEAM.
- KGG bumper stickers and T-shirts are still available from firstname.lastname@example.org